Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Diet Diary- Entry #8

Dear Diary,
I thought watching the Biggest Loser would motivate me toward my weight loss, but it’s only made me feel guilty about eating a cupcake while watching all those people work out so hard. Man, they are really working up a sweat. I broke a sweat today too. I forget to turn the air conditioner back down when we returned home from running errands and it was hot in this house. I mean the chocolate icing on the cupcakes was runny!

I broke out the Tae Bo DVD the other day, but only made it a third of the way through. That Billy Blanks is in good shape. Of course HE made it through the whole thing. I hope to make it even further when I do it again this week. I should probably increase my workouts, especially since I’ve recovered from those fifty crunches and twenty push ups I did all last week. And when I say “all last week,” I mean last Tuesday. Sigh. This fitness endeavor his harder than I thought.

3 comments:

Cherilyn said...

If only you had a DVD that would let you work out by learning how to dance in a club.

Jonny said...

Keep up the weight loss diary, if you give up writing about it then you may see the weight start piling on again! My g/f Louisa is doing a diary of her weight plan too - check it out!

شركات said...

دليل كامل لكل الشركات المصريه دليل شركات مصر
دليل لكل منتجات الشركات المصريه دليل منتجات مصر
دليل كامل لكل البنوك المصريه دليل بنوك مصر
دليل كامل لكل الشركات السعودية دليل شركات السعودية
دليل كامل لكل الشركات الامارات دليل شركات الامارات