Friday, October 30, 2009

Drew's News

I hope I'm back for good now. I need the therapy. The past month has been full and there are a few random entries in my pocket that I hope to pull out in the next few days. I've spent the past week working on a separate blog about Drew for our out-of-town family and friends. Since our families are in Minnesota and Mississippi, we needed a way for them to watch Drew grow. Not everyone has a Facebook account and I didn't want A Square View to become a baby blog, so I created Drew's News. If you're interested in seeing pictures and videos (coming soon) of the boy, you can find the blog link on my Facebook account. I'd prefer to keep my son's business among family and friends, so I won't link it here.

I'll be spending some time in therapy (aka blogging) this afternoon in order to share some random thoughts I've had in the past month about weight loss, motherhood, the homeless, etc. Thanks for being patient with me.

2 comments:

Its Lainee said...

Great! I look forward to more of BOTH. I hope your weight loss is not connected to homelessness :)

robin said...

take your time, jennifer...i always enjoy your writings. they say laughter is good therapy,i mean medicine:)